Should I Buy or Lease My New Vehicle?
At Dan Cummins of Georgetown, we are thrilled to offer our customers a wide selection of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM models for sale. As you browse through our wealth of inventory, our helpful sales associates will be by your side to help you choose the vehicle that best suits your needs and everyday lifestyle. After you’ve found the vehicle of your dreams, you may be wondering whether to buy or to lease your new daily driver. While each option has its benefits, we have some specifics to help you decide.
Dan Cummins of Georgetown Helps Drivers Get Behind The Wheel
Pros of Buying
Let’s take a look at the advantages of buying a new Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM vehicle:
- Building Equity. When you own your vehicle, you build equity. Making a sizable down payment on your car allows you to own it sooner, meaning you won’t owe any money if you want to trade in your vehicle.
- Modifications. Owning your vehicle means you can make any modifications to it that you want. If you want to give your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM a new paint job or muffler, you’re free to do so.
- No mileage restrictions. Racking up more miles than you thought you would be? You won’t have to worry about mileage restrictions when you purchase your vehicle.
- You can sell your vehicle whenever you wish. If you want to upgrade to a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM, you can always sell your vehicle whenever you want to, if you want to.
Pros of Leasing
When you lease a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM vehicle, you’ll find there are plenty of advantages – especially when it comes to your budget.
- Cheaper monthly payments. When you lease your vehicle, you’ll find that your monthly payments are generally lower than if you were to buy your vehicle.
- Your car is always under warranty. Leasing your vehicle means that the factory warranty will cover any repairs not due to accident, abuse, or normal wear and tear. As long as you hold the lease, you’re covered by the warranty!
- A short commitment. With a lease, you can essentially test drive a new car without being tied to it for too long. If you want to make a change in your daily driver, you can do so whenever your lease is up.
- Upgrading is easy. When your lease has ended, you can always upgrade your vehicle to include the newest technology.
If you’re interested in buying or leasing a Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM vehicle, please don’t hesitate to contact us at our Georgetown dealership today. We can’t wait to get you behind the wheel!